Sunday, August 12, 2012

The cute stuff


I’ve been slowly collecting baby items that catch my eye.  I love picking up little onesies and stuffed animals. 



Our big purchase that required some research was our high chair.  I knew I wanted it to be wood and a bit of an antique so to Craigslist I went.  I debated over some Jenny Lind styles, but in the end, J really liked this one.  And I love it.  We drove an hour into Ohio to get it and the couple that sold it to us was so sweet.  They told us that the high chair  made it through all of their children and their grandchildren.  But now that they are grown, it was time for them to let it go. 


It fits perfectly in our home and I’m so excited to see our little person in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment