From South Haven's Lake Michigan, we drove west past Chicago to Dixon, IL. We've been looking forward to this for months. Mumford and Sons headlined a music festival, what they called a stopover. They took over the whole town. It was kind of surreal walking the streets, like we all knew something big was happening but didn't know what it would all entail.
I was excited to be able to camp and be near it all. And I was a little nervous that my pregnant self would have trouble with it. But I did really good.
I took naps when I needed to, stretched, ate a lot of yummy food, and was able to thoroughly enjoy the experience.
This Appleseed is one lucky babe. He's already been to so many amazing concerts and places. It makes me think he'll come out with music and traveling in his bones. Just like Mama and Papa.

No comments:
Post a Comment